Responsible: Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U
Who we are : We are Apartment Barcino Rentals and our address is PG Bonanova 10, Esc. A, Planta 2, Puerta 2 08021 Barcelona ( Referrred to as “We” or “us” “our”). We are the providers of the website www.apartmentbarcelonarentals.com ( referred to as the “site”). Our VAT number is ES-B66890062
Query about your data:
You can request information about your data anytime. If you have any questions in relation to your personal data, please contact us by email, by sending us your passport by email.
Please contact us on : Contact us on email@example.com.
Why we collect data:
The purposes are the following:
- Managing the reservation and the payment process.
- To send you commercial information by electronic mail regarding Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U services, third parties associated to Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U.
- To send commercial information related to the leisure and tourism in Barcelona.
What personal data do we collect about you?
In the course of providing our services, we collect your personal data such as full name, email, phone, check-in - check-out dates to process the reservation on our site.
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone or email. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- send booking request;
- apply for our services;
- subscribe to our service or newsletter;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- contact us through social media;
We are using SaaS (Software as a service)
- Save information
- Process and protect data from being stolen.
What are cookies?
- First party cookies and Strictly necessary cookies: Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U. website use following cookies to collect marketing or analytic data.
[ __utma , __utmb , __utmc, __utmt, __utmv , __utmz].
[__atuvc, __atuvs ].
- Reservation data cookies // Local cookies: We use the following cookies to deliver information or process details throughout the website.
COUPON – Stores promotion code value.
LASTSEARCH – Stores the last search made on the website.
SEARCH_DATES – Stores check-in date / checkout.
SEARCH_GUESTS – Stores number of people.
VISITED_PROPERTIES – Stores IDs of all visited apartments on the website.
Usage of your data for marketing and communications – Sometimes we may use your personal information to provide messages such as newsletters, apartments offers and services to you. You can request to not receive communications via email or phone. Please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Apartment Barcino Rentals, We treat the information provided by interested persons in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage the reservation, Services, to prepare rental contracts and payment process.
- Reply / Resolve queries made by users.
- Comply with the billing, accounting and auditing requirements of the company, perform statistical analysis and verify credit cards and other payment cards.
- Whenever the interested party gives his consent, the data may be used to carry out commercial communications by electronic means to Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U services, third parties linked to Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U or third parties related to the leisure and tourism field. On that matter, and with the aim of offering personalized commercial information, Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U has developed algorithms that allow the making of automated decisions for the purpose of commercial and advertising analysis.
- Facilitate the opinion of users about services of Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U and the accommodations published.
- Study and analysis of the information provided by users to assess new trends and services to make improvements for future.
How we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by Apartment Barcino Rentals, S.L.U comes directly from interested parties through the forms enabled on the website, Property management software (KIGO.NET), or from other entities like booking agents, portals, resellers, rental companies etc.
All the data is processed and managed in the same place called KIGO. KIGO is Software Company that provides as facilities to manage, store and protect data from stolen. ICNEA is fully responsible for protection of data stored in their software.
Sharing your personal information?
We may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Agents, developers and other service providers
We provide your personal information to agents, developers and other suppliers when you ask us to do so. For example, when you enquire about a property, we will pass your personal information to the agent or developer handling that property. When this happens, the agents’ or developers’ own privacy policies will apply to how they use your personal information. You can find these privacy policies on their websites and you should check that you are happy with them before submitting your enquiry.
- Our service providers: to help us run our business and perform services that you request.
We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested.
- Advertisers and advertising networks: to serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers: to help us improve our services.
We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
How long do we keep your information?
Personal data will be kept as long as you are using the facilities or until you request them to be erased from the system. In some cases personal data that can prove the management of services and the exercise of their rights may be retained. Also, the company frequently carries out an analysis of the data preservation periods, deleting some data, considering that the information has become obsolete or outdated.
What are your legal rights?
Under data protection laws you have the right to protect and look after your personal data. You have the right to:
- Ask us for the personal data that we hold and process about you (this is commonly known as a data subject access request).
- Ask for which purpose(s) for which we are processing your information;
- Obtain information regarding the categories of personal information we hold about you
- Obtain the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- Ask the duration of the storage of your information, or the criteria used to determine that period;
How long we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Complaints and Feedback
If you would like to speak to us about how we handle your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com.